Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Hi Grif. Just saw your post. I have a lead-pipe foolproof Jeep theft-protection scheme that i can tell you about, but i have to scat rtight now. I'll post it to your private e-mail later./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif I just e-mailed Grif about the anti-theft scheme. If any of you that are "known" would like to see it, I can send a forward to your private e-mail. The last thing we need is some crooks' cousin Leroy giving up the scheme because he saw it on the BBS./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Re: Thief killer would be better

/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif when I read something like that Osco story it is ALL I CAN DO to remain calm. But hey, what do you expect when everyone on the democrat side of the aisle in congress says perjury "doesn't matter"....the dirtbag deserves to stay in the oral orifice. Another four years of democrat rule and NOBODY will be safe./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif Yep, jus' keep on a-votin' them democrats in ta office, folks and you'll git a lot more of the same. The culture of victimhood (the crooks, NOT you) is alive and well, and growing under democrat liberalism./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif By the way.....is there anyone left out there who wants to see the "scheme". I THINK I e-mailed every one who asked, but in case I didn't, just ask. If you are "known", and not some cybercrook./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

CJDave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.