Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! I finally have a base for this site and am now looking to fill it out with info. First of all, check out http://nissanoffroad.com and see what I am talking about. If you want to just read it, let me tell you what it's about.

NissanOffRoad.com is going to be the definitive Nissan Off-Roading info site. I have info about all the Nissan trucks from the 1958 to all the Patrols, Pathfinders (Terranos) to Terrano 2's (something completely different...), and 520's to Frontiers. I also have info on trails everywhere. I also will have all that hard to find info on maintenance, performance upgrades, and other interesting things.

What I need from all of you is this: write-ups. I need write-ups on everything. IF YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT A TRAIL OR SOME INFO ON YOUR TRUCK, PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!!! I will take anything and everything. Tips for others on How-To's, any information on a truck, how to get to a good trail, ANYTHING.

MY CURRENT FOCUS WILL BE ON TRAIL REPORTS. Anybody with any info on a trail anywhere. It can be 10 miles from Memphis, Tennesse or 10 miles from Memphis, Egypt, I don't care. Someone will want to know sometime. Just tell me how to get there and what to expect on the trail. I will fix it up and put it on the page with CREDIT to YOU!

Any other info is greatly appreciated, especially those of you in OZ or EUROPE as I am based in the US and don't know all that much about Patrols, Terrano2's, etc.

Thanks in advance everybody,

Kyle Smith (Pathfdr87)
[email protected]
Editor, NissanOffRoad.com
www.nissanoffroad.com
Ringmaster, Nissan Off-Road Webring
www.nissanoffroad.com/ring
1987 Pathfinder XE-V6
www.nissanoffroad.com/pathfinder

p.s. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ON THE OFF-ROAD FORUM, ONLY TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Kyle Smith (Pathfdr87)
87 PF XE-V6
http://www.nissanoffroad.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there anyone else that has some trail reports etc, they're planning to submitt???
Common guy's every little bit helps, and don't forget I think we're going to have a more active off-road.com assistant Nissan editor soon, so let's chuck some ideas and info his way also!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifIt's not the Biggest, but at least I use it!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem, besides it would be nice to have something to plug in once you do get the green light!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifIt's not the Biggest, but at least I use it!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts