Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am doing a report (yeah i feel like a kid) on upgrading a 258. has anyone seen any actual specs on TR upgrade, 4.0 head, weber (or any other kind) carb, or the MPI kit. i have seen a few small write-ups from time to time and have heard guesses on the HP and torque improvements, but have never seen anything from actual testing (like HP and torque curve graph, etc) can anyone help me out with this?

thanks all
shawn

The cup isn't half full or half empty, it's just twice the size it needs to be!!!

G

·
I doubt anyone hear has had their ole 258 dynoed... but I might be wrong.. TR would be a great person to contact about this.. what do you need?

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif 78 CJ7 "Issues" /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
900 Posts
You might give Bennie at Hesco a call. They have dyno'd several things they add to the motors. I know they dyno their stroker motor and I'll be they have some real numbers for the mpi (since they build/engineered the kit).

Here is something Bennie told me about their new throttle bodies:

He probably has more. They know all about 4.0 heads as well since they sell that too. They are really into the 4.0 engine and the 258.

-raymo
4.6 Stroker Scrambler

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how can i get ahold of them? do you have a phone #, or email address for them?

thanks
shawn

The cup isn't half full or half empty, it's just twice the size it needs to be!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts