Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need all kinds of nissan parts and accesories, light bars, roll bars, bucket seats, off road lights, bumpers, brush guards, a winch, and any other accessory you have. Just email me or post what you have and how much you want for it. I am also looking for tires and cut out fender flares. I want the tires to be 33x12.5x15

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am interested in the same accesories as you are and I know of some parts that might work. I was looking into bucket seats for my pathfinder but instead I have a friend who has a prelude 95, the seats in that car have alot of lateral support right around your ribs and legs. I would probably go with those seats because they might run cheaper than others, if I were to go with anything wlse it would be Cobra seats or Corbeau, they are pretty nice. As for offroad lighting I would go with the KC Daylighters 395,000 candlepower lights, they aren't as expensive as PIAA and other brands. I dont think you need a rollbar that bad, I have seen alot of rolled nissan's and they hold up pretty well when they roll, and if you were to roll your 4x4 anyways you would have to replace those parts no matter what. As for the bumpers I can't remember who makes bumpers but there are some good looking tube bumpers for nissans, and brush guards I would go with ARB or a grille like Grizzly makes. In the winch department I reccomend the WARN winches, they have alot of pulling capacity. That is about all I can think of but I know of a page that specializes in nissan 4x4 parts, the web site is (www.4x4parts.com). I hope you like some of the things I mentioned.

Ruedpath

1 - 3 of 3 Posts