Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ol' Steve just got done putting on my steering arm and brake lines today. He also greased the [censored] out of the front end. Oh I'm so happy, I can steer now./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif The brakes are tight as hell now. They worked on it all day, nice buncha guys they are yes indeed. I doubt you'll ever break down in Gettysburg SD, but if you do GO TO STEVE BOKE!

In a little while I'll get a frame brace and a transmission cooler.

All that's left after that is the wheels and tires. Right Shawn? Your tire's days are numbered. I'd say they got about 50 days to live. HAHAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHH! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEYAAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

YES I CAN STEER, WHICH MEANS I CAN OFF ROAD!

Tommorow (Saturday 5-5-01) I'm slapping in the add a leaves and rear shocks, then I'm done untill June.

Oh jesus, a special thanks to 90K5, Mudd_Rat, and Shawn for specific help, and thanks to the rest for amusing me./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Bye

Unit Seven Off Road - Tex's S10 VS RJ's K20 /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
1978 K20 - 355ci, np208, 700R4, 7" Total Lift

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The tires/wheels are just waiting for you Joe, they're even calling your name!

Are you going to draw up some more adventure cartoons? We need some amusement!

Late!

Shawn
87 K5
few mods

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just for fun - HOW MANY OF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME MORE EPIC ADVENTURES OF ANDREAS ?

I can steer....... /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

I am now working on a detailed more realistic Unit Seven picture I will post later, but after that, the Adventures can commence.

Any (serious) ideas for a story line will be accepted on this thread.

I think in this one, I'll have him blow a tire and racing the kitchentable. Maybe something about CK5 withdrawl also.

I dare you to find any one word funnier than "kitchentable" run together like that.

Goodbye!

Unit Seven Off Road - Tex's S10 VS RJ's K20 /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
1978 K20 - 355ci, np208, 700R4, 7" Total Lift

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I wanna se um, I wanna see um!!!! As for a storyline how about this.....
Andreas and Mike meet up and thay don't get along AT ALL! So in order too finish it off they go on MTV's Celebraty Deathmatch. The winner will be desided by a poll among all the off-road.com members.(I belive you can put up a poll on this forum somehow)
Or this......
Andreas and Mike meet and they can't agree which beer is best,(American, Canadian or Sweedish beer) So they have a big fight, Again the winner is desided by a poll among the members here.
Thats all I got, I'm sure somebody has bettter ideas but this is all I could come up with in the 5 minutes I took too type this post/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif.

A Man a Dog and a Pickup it's a wondurful thing(sometimes)/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
o...o....o....me...me....me.....more Andreas adventures!

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 3" Flowmaster 40 DF, 4L60, K&N, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16's on 16x8 Bajas /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.