1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Preference:
Superswamper TSL radials
Superswamper SSR or
BFG ATs???

How soft are the regular TSLs? how many miles could I expect?
Thanks!

Another Jeepgeek!
Jon YJ94

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good question, How long do TSL, and SSR's last, on the road??? I'm considering 33x12or13's if it matters.
BJ

to hell with it, lets go wheelin'

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ummmm... bad topic? How 'bout BFG Mud-Terrains?? I'm buying on Wednesday...... not much time left... tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock,tick-tock, tick-tock/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Another Jeepgeek!
Jon YJ94

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jon, this is going to depend on what kind of driving you do. If you see alot of road time, and live in an area where it rains alot, the ATs are a good choice. I wasn't happy with mine at first having rum muds for the last 12 or 13 years, but aired down to 10 lbs they are pretty awesome on rock. Guys in my club with muds were amazed last time I went out at how little tire slip there was, they held like glue. No experience with Super Swampers other than knowing people that use them, biggest problem I've heard is scary in the rain and the bigger ones like 36s don't track real well on road.

Brad
Get active or get locked out, the choice is yours.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ATs - good on snow, bad on mud
MT - awesome in mud, on rocks, bad in rain
Swampers - Good on most surfaces, bad on pavement -noisy and poor wear

Nick Hagen
1995 Wrangler
33" Mud Tires and a four banger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.