Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate you all, and hope every one of your Jeeps dies a horrible death when the world ends in a few days.

Wait... if the world ends, my Toy goes too...

I take that back! PLEASE don't let the world end! Noooooooo!!!!!!!

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifBest wishes to you all for a new year!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

David
Davids 4x4 Page

G

·
Hey, if Bin Laden blows up Vegas, my Jeep won't have a home... Please send all inquires regarding it's impending sale to: www.ohoh.com! /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Happy New Year!

Jon-YJ94
a work in progress
[email protected]

G

·
Boy DRM, you're even weirder than I thought! /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

G

·
While on that subject,my ex wife believes the world is going to end too,soooooooo she went out and bought a coal stove,and stocked
up on food and stuff,am i missing something here?????? talk about DUH !

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Maybe your wife has read her HISTORY BOOKS and can see where great civilizations fall from the onset of state-sanctioned perversion. Need I say more? (the Boy Scouts are kicked out of CA schools because they won't embrace perversion)(Democrats give the dirtbag a free pass for getting a "Lewinski" in the oral orifice) Better lay in a couple extra cases of Spam./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

G

·
hey if any of u jeepers do believe the world is gonna end, send your jeeps my way i have a good home for any jeeps in which there owners won't servive the turn of the century :)

(\/)ikey 1988 Wrangler Laredo 4.2L w/5spd Manual
1995 Wrangler 2.5L w/ 5spd Manual

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
hehe, all these posts crack me up...

I just wish Id had some startup cash last year to capitalize on this Y2K hoopla...

My buddys girlfriend bought a water filter for Y2k preparedness, hehe she was afraid if the electricty went out she coundt drink any water...hehe

hey CJDAVE!!!

Ill take all the "lewinskis" I can get man!
If your really scared tomorow night, give me the title to all your JEEPS, and Il come and hold your hand till its all over!!!

haha!!

seriously, everybody DRIVE SAFE!!!!

and Ill see you all next year!!

ozarkjeep
1977 CJ5 looking for a Hard top near NW Arkansas!

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
CJDave! Why are you knocking Spam? I love Spam!!
So don't make a fuss, I'll have your Spam,
Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Baked Beans, Spam, Spam and Spam!
Yum-Yum!
I can't wait for the end of the world!!

P.S. Any body want to trade some Spray Cheeze for Spam?

So many cats, so few recipes...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.