Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELL YEA!!
I finally got a truck after waiting forever. You wouldn't believe the deal. Private seller sold for only 12 grand!
1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71 4x4
Rough Country 3" suspension lift
Rough Country / Heckethorn Nitro 9000 gas shocks
295x75 BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO's
True Duals w/ dual Flowmaster 40 series mufflers
2 1/2" pipes, 3 1/2" chrome tips
K&N Generation 2 Cold Air intake
Poweraid throttle body spacer
Alpine CD Player
Here she is. What do you guys think?

My dad wasn't too happy forking over the cash but it was worth working hard all school year for huh? I love it!

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
nice truck

btw, how many miles???

Shorts <-- its not what you think...and don't ask what it is /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
Hell of a find man. I wish I had found something like that for my parents to fork over some cash for. Nice truck, take good care of her!

G

·
sweeeeet! whoever owned it kept real nice man. congrats! so that's what a 3' lift looks like. cool beans.

You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.

G

·
those headlights are cool as hell..where could i find some of those? i found tail lights but i cant find headlights

If it ain't tight, it ain't right.

·
Registered
825 Posts
ooooooooh, aahhhhhhhhhhh, nice truck! Congratulations!

Cheryle

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive!!!
buh bye!

G

·
BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL!!! I always wanted one of these trucks and I settled so many times for other stuff Man when I finally got mine it was like a three month long party in my pants.Anyway I know you gotta be happy and some of the works already done. Just customize to make it say" This is mine check me out". My dad always said"Its all about being the baddest M'fer on the block".Nice truck man.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
That sounds and LOOKS like a great truck!
MAJOR CONGRATS

Scooby Dooby Doo !!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys, I really love the truck.
As for the light covers, they are made by EGR. They look cool. She has 92,--- on the odometer. I am the second owner. She sounds reaaaallllly good. Do any of you guys know where I can find a set of steps that look molded to the truck? I wanna paint them the same color as my truck. Or maybe a set of tubular ones? What do you think?

1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71 Ext. Cab - 295x75 BFG AT KO's

G

·
I personally wouldnt get the molded type, they'll make you look short.you might try 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers or Summit for nerf bars or tube steps.Check out the ones on MPHZ71's truck they kick.

G

·
sweet truck man! im posting to allow you to look at my bars (the ones whitetail mentioned - thanks whitetail/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif) and they are made by putco, stainless steel and only $98!! btw - rompdaddy - summit sells those headlight covers for $49.95 (http://www.summitracing.com)

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 - 350TBI/700R4/NP241 - 3" lift - 33's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts