Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 79 CJ5 t150 tran model 20 tc 304 engine. First question is when i put tc in 4 hi under load it will slip out of 4 hi but not in 4 lo is something worn out and what is it that may be. Second can HEI be put in a 304 and what will if i can. thanks Mike

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif First I must tell you, Mike, that this is your lucky day. THEN I must get on your kazooka for not paying attention. There was a recent thread on this very BBS that was so long you could have woven a dock cover for the Titanic out of it; a thread ENTIRELY devoted to the advent of the latest in 304 enhancement equipment, none other than the sturdy, reliable, GM-based HEI changeover distributor. TACO ED has made several posts about putting one in his Jeep, and all his buddies have bought them. They come from Memphis Tennessee, built specially for runnin' moonshine...setup and curved for YOUR application. The company is Performance Distributors 901-396-5782. As for your ailing transfer case, maybe Brad (jeepercreeper) will see it and fix you right up./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

CJDave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.