Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can\'t get petrowork\'s and trailtough\'s websites!

howdy,
i can't get petrowork's and trailtough's websites to come up! whats up with that?

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Re: i can\'t get petrowork\'s and trailtough\'s websites!

Must be an internet thing, I hit a bunch of off road sites to test, including those, and ony 3 came up. hawk, an english site and north coast.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts

I can't get them sites up either thats weird must be all on the same host or something.

G

·

Loks like their server is down.I just tried to go there and it said it couldn't establish a link with the server.
ROB

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

howdy,
their websites still aren't coming up.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Re: i can\'t get petrowork\'s and trailtough\'s websi

I just got part of the Petrowork site, then it stopped loading. It is a server issue, cause when I ping them I get major packet loss. This happened last week as well. I guess the host is having problems.

·
Registered
197 Posts

Hi -

Yes our web site as well as Petroworks are maintained by the same person and server. We are working to correct the technical difficulties. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you need to contact us, we will be available by phone at 8:00 am tomorrow (Monday) PST. Call us toll free at 1-877-789-8547.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.