Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used to be ok at air tricks.... No handers and such then i just kinda forgot about do anyhitng like that anymore . The 426 is kinda tricky to do anything on from the torque making it feel so heavy and the tendency to stall in midair its probably best not to screw round to much

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stall in mid air?? That's scary dude, at some flywheel weights, it'll solve the problem...yz, sorry to hear ur so computer illiterate man...i saw them all in the gen atv board...so im not too worried, have your GRANDMA show ya how to use it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
she got the heaviset one they made on er
helped alot but sometimes it happens .. Yamaha made a teriffic bike and failed to even come remotley close on the caruberation. The carb is excellent its just so far off its not even funny.
Try riding one at midrange sometime and wack the throttle wide open..... toss ya right over the bars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha Josh thanks for the free advertising..... look at the stats lateley
Server Uptime: 2 Days 18 Hours 43 Minutes 09 Seconds
Hits: 854
Error Hits: 1
HTML Hits: 97
Not Modified Hits: 344
Output (Kb): 36778

almost makes me feel guil;ty for not updating now

· Registered
2,384 Posts
rejet it and just hold the gas wide open with the clutch in when you jump it, wont stall then....duh

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Doent matter realy, alwasy starts when i land. It could only realy get ya in trouble if you were in a big nose dive or something.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
or, what really sux is when ur on a nice hillclimb, and their is a bit of a drop off so u catch air before you hit the next section, and it stalls....now that could cost ya.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: i beleive this is how its done?... but it\'s a

dont' feel bad john, kyron can't keep his bike standing up when he's riding on flat ground.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.