Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have seen a Hurst shifter should understand my post, for others sorry if I don’t give a good enough explanation of my problem. I have an 85-cj7 T5 trans and the Hurst shifter is all over the place. I removed the shifter and found that the metal clip was broken and the rubber was completely worn out. Does anyone know where or if I can get a replacement rubber bushing and metal housing. The piece goes inside the shifter handle and then over the stud on the trans.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.