Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
help

i have bought a firestorm 10t and it is pretty impressive until it stops working. i have tried so many times trying to start it up but it just won't work. have tried priming it to get the fuel; to the carburator and i have tried to start it up but it will not start. does anyone have any ideas why it won't start

many thanks

ismail :laugh: :smirk: :mad: :grin: :) :eek:oo: :( :rolleyes: :D :D :blush: :eek: :laugh:

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HPI Racing Customer Support

i have bought a firestorm 10t and it is pretty impressive until it stops working. i have tried so many times trying to start it up but it just won't work. have tried priming it to get the fuel; to the carburator and i have tried to start it up but it will not start. does anyone have any ideas why it won't start

many thanks

ismail :laugh: :smirk: :mad: :grin: :) :eek:oo: :( :rolleyes: :D :D :blush: :eek: :laugh:
Hi Ismael,

I have had this happen to me also. Try switching out the Glow Plug with a new one. Make sure you are using new Nitro fuel, not stuff that has been sitting around.

I'm no expert, but these things have worked for me. If that doesn't work, call HPI Customer Support at 1-888-349-4474. I have called them before and they are very helpful.

Good luck!

-DZ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.