Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hows your lift treating your Liberty? Any problems? 32" tires work fine? Change your power, mileage? Transmission working fine? These are a few of the questions I have for you'all
I have a 05 with a 3.5 lift and 31x10.5R15LTs . The only problems I had is the rear tires rubbed the bottom side of the finder flaires , I fixed that with 2 hockey pucks. I drilled and taped the lower spring perch and mounted the pucks , now the upper stop hits the puck. Also the front tires rub a little on the inter wheel well in front , I fixed that with a ARB Bullbar Bumper. But as far as gas milage , alittle less not much . And speed and prefomance , no differance. I have'nt tryed it offroad yep and can't wait I expect it won't be as good as my old Custom built CJ5 ( I guess Iam getting old I like the AC). I hope this helps. Al Cassell

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the 3.5" Frankenlift II Premium lift and run 32" Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers. The pinch weld needed pounded flat, for looks and rubbing, I took out the front fender liners. There is a loss of power but that will be fixed by changing the 3.73 differential gears to 4.10's.

Terry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.