Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I have 4 definates. The buy will go through next week some time. In order to get the full discount we will need at least 5 people. The price again is $170 off the normal price, which totals $925 for the 258 setup and $1030 for the 304,360, etc. setup. If anyone else is interested or has any questions, please email me at [email protected] Thanks.

Donny

1987 YJ 258 I6, 5 Speed, TFI Upgrade, MSD 6A, TFX Exhaust, Smitty Sure Steps, Weber to install when it gets a bit warmer
1999 Cherokee Sport, Stock

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Howell TBI Group Buy - Updated

1987 YJ 258 I6, 5 Speed, TFI Upgrade, MSD 6A, TFX Exhaust, Smitty Sure Steps, Weber to install when it gets a bit warmer

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Anyone else interested? I am hoping to get everything together by Wednesday, May 23rd, so that will have to be the cutoff. Let me know. [email protected].

Donny

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Howell TBI Group Buy for $925 - Updated

The buy is scheduled to go through on Tuesday. If anyone else is interested in getting in please contact me ASAP. The prices again are going to be $170 off the list price, which comes to $925 for the 258 I6 setup. My email is [email protected] Thanks.

Donny

G

·
Re: Howell TBI Group Buy for $925 - Updated

I wish I could afford the whole new setup. I actually need just the adapter plate, O2 sensor, and the AMC 360 prom chip.
I wish you could talk them into getting me a good deal on that stuff too.

Ranger

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The buy will take place tommorow, Tuesday May 22, if anyone else is interested in getting the setup at these prices please contact me.

Donny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.