Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Jeep semi modified... It already had a Superlift lift kit on it.. Problem is I want to buy sway-bar disconnects and don't know how high it was lifted.. Is there any good way to easily figure this out... I thought about just measuring the length of the existing sway bar ends, but wanted to make sure that the guy how put the lift on had those sized correctly when he did the lift... How can I determine how high it has been lifted from stock? It's a 1994 YJ Sahara 4.0L.

Thanks

Steve

1994 YJ Sahara

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a Superlift Suspension lift as far as I can tell... The springs are under the axles, and there is no body lift... The biggest reason for my question is I want to buy the correct lenght sway-bay disconnects. I'm just making sure that the length of the sway-bar ends are correct for the amount of lift I have. The reason I think something might be wrong is that my Jeep wanders a little bit and whenever I hit bumps, the Jeep sometimes veers to the right (bump steer??)

Steve

1994 YJ Sahara

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an idea. Find a stock Wrangler and measure the distance between the draglink end of the pitman arm and the center of the tierod.
Next, do the same on yours. Subtract your hieght from the stock hieght. This should be the appx. amount of lift. If you have a dropped
pitman arm, don't forget to factor this in.

Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.