1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Nice ones. I'd seen the first one before, but not the other two. Thanks

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Lol not to hijack or divert the theme.... but on the same site for those of you that deal with Microsoft products on a daily basis....

The Origins of Ctrl Alt Del

I got a serious belly laugh off that one. The guy was just a little too honest.

Thanks for pointing out the site.... I needed a good laugh today.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Welp.... I have been watching videos from that site...

Here's one you won't like... and you don't need to understand Korean... it will be clear.

Fu*king USA

Damn I'm so glad that the world is in sync with the decisions we have made (heck I even voted).

It is all in the perspective now isn't it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Don't have the "Boots on the Ground" to take them all... So now what?

Try that for a perspective Taz (yes it's an invite to rant).

Sometimes I really fail to get it.... Guess this is just another one.

As a country, we need to rethink our position in the world... we can't be the solution. And why in the world would we think it's a good idea anyway.

I need to just go wheeling.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Got a big kick (no pun intended) outa this one (but turn volume down/off - lots of nasty cussing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censor.gif): shot to the weenie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bag.gif

And, another military-themed clip... that I'll bet hurt even more than above...: A bit o' recoil there... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
After being forewarned, I should have known better than to open that link while at work. I'll never learn. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts