Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Drivetrain direct has "performance packages" that include the ring & pinions for the front & rear all neccessary install parts. DO NOT mix them up with Drivetrain warehouse, which is an offshoot of 4wd wholesalers, which sucks. Drivetrain direct carries brandname gears. They can also get you a new carrier, if you need one, for about $50-$60. Im probably gonna get new gears from them soon, they had a performance package for $419 for a AMC20 or Dana 44 rear & Dana 30 front for just about any gear ratio. All neccessary parts included. They seem really nice & helpful & I have read good things about them on this board. I was quoted about $300 to put these gears in by a guy who does drivetrain work for me "Allens Driveline" in Butler, PA. He installed the full-float & ARB in our '78 CJ7 & did a good job. We are doing just about everything on our jeep ourselves, but we are leaving that to an expert. Good luck!

http://my.treeway.com/rickmelwest

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.