Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres a guy I know selling a late 70's early 80s dodge truck for $50. He stole the front end off it and is selling the rest. its a 2 wheel drive but it has a dana 60 in the rear (dont know what gears it has tho). the rest of the truck is there but not too nice- dont think it runs (318??)

Should i grab it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SNAG-IT / THE 2wd came with either 3.55 or 4.10 / are you sure its a DANA and not a 9 1/4 HD / either way for 50 bucks I,d grab it / later and MOPAR TO YA /////////// DEANO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has the axel tube thingies sticking out the center of the wheel.... Ive only seen those on dana 60's. right?? not sure how many bolts on the wheel yet. I'll check it out tomorrow.

· Registered
198 Posts
Here's a couple of pics, if the tube comes through, it's probably a Dana 60. The end of the axle has 8 bolts holding the axle to the Brake drum, the D60 has 8 lugs.

· Banned
13 Posts
Theres a guy I know selling a late 70's early 80s dodge truck for $50. He stole the front end off it and is selling the rest. its a 2 wheel drive but it has a dana 60 in the rear (dont know what gears it has tho). the rest of the truck is there but not too nice- dont think it runs (318??)

Should i grab it?
--- im a little late with this one but sure thing that you purchased this because for me it is a classic ride. if youll post this on ebay for 10 years now youll have great deals.

-------------------------------
hot dodge auto parts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.