Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see Dave and Monica and not many otheres. I was just curious. alot has happend over the years mnica is married now IM also married with 2 kids. I dont drive chevy anymore. well i guess i take that back i do have offroad only k-5 blazer i drive about 3 times a year.

weve wached the pages on this site change and become litterd with advertisements. probly not good thing but i guess that happens

we wached who could have possibly been the greatest offroad builder of all time evolve from this punk kid drivn a lifted two wheel drive chevy on bajaclaws. he thought he was some baddass. well he actualy didnt think he was badass. he was smart and did everything himself he was willywanter jason payne. he is missed by all that new him.

IFs lift kits are evolveing so are the sfa kits technolegy is a great thing trucks are making more power and getting better fuel mileage. desiels are becomeing epa restricted.

and i remember my crush on Monica. i think maybe i still have a crush on her. ;)

anyways thats all i have to talk about for now sorry about rambleing on

have a good night

Evan

· Registered
6,042 Posts
Are you looking for brownie points or what? :grin:

Yup I'm still here. AJM pokes his head in now and again when he gets bored, lonely, drunk or all three :laugh: Sandman streaks in now and again but I haven't talked to him in a few weeks really which is odd. He may be getting busy with his Heep or out camping in the woods, drinking bourbon by the campfire.

Oh and I drive me my Dodge now. My long lost Chevrolet...<sigh> I cried when I sold it. It taught me everything I know about Chevys.

· Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i saw ajm reply somewhere. havent seen Tim anywhere

im not looking for brownie points its the truth.

i realy like my 89 i miss it alot. it does live on in the blazer. me and that sm465 tranny and even the 350 under the hood have been through alot together

· Registered
128 Posts
Lurking. Mostly active on TTS. Ah do still have this place bookmarked because it was my first forum.

· Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what forumn are you at most. i think i regeisterd there im on a few deisel forumns now.

good to see you posting over here. this was also my first forumn i was literaly addicted to this place at one time

· Registered
128 Posts
Ever since DieselPlace got bought out they went downhill almost as fast as Obunga has. A big group of most of the higher quality individuals went over to DieselTowingResource, which has since become TheTruckStop.us (when it merged with DieselHaulin) DTR was started by one of the mods at DP. Hunter (from here) is over there now, he posts up once in a while. TTS has probably the most knowledgable group of guys when it comes to the 6.2 & 6.5, we've got some Dodge guys, a vendor or two that specialize in Dodge stuff and one with an amazing truck. (Look up the Stealth Bomb'r.)

· Registered
2,280 Posts
I lurk mostly. I've been mostly into EFI forums elsewhere. I have a SBC powered CJ, so I also post with the Jeep SWB board.

September of 2009 was my 10 year anniversary with ORC, but that's when ORC started requiring a log in. There was period of time before September 1999, that ORC did not require a log in (maybe a year ~ maybe a couple years:confused:) I was also active with ORC. My daily post average is much lower now then 10 years ago.

dave

Here a couple pics of what I'm currently doing. Just another cla$$ic Chevy going TPI.

Attachments

· Registered
1,730 Posts
I been here since 01 sometime... but I been coming here probably since 99 or early 2000? I learned alot here and some fun. my 97 has 164K on it now.
This is a pic from last year, I got different corners on it now and a billet grill.
Also running STT's now the bfg MT's are gone that are in that pic.
Last oct I blew my G80 and swaped in a TRUTRAC and put all new seals and bearings minus the pinion crap.

I goto fullsizechevy now but I dont do much forums anymore rly.

· Registered
2,473 Posts
Hello all! Seems like a lot of the Michiganders still lurk around...

I still have my hitch piece JPP made for me and it always stays on my truck!

Im driving a 08 crew cab Z71 kid hauler now and love it

· Registered
23 Posts
old

Well, as far as I know I've been on here probably since it started. I've been in this house for over 7 years and I know I used this place for many blazers I don't own anymore before that even and have noticed the ads and lack of people on here in general. I look at the s-10 section and one of my posts from a year ago is on the first page still. I tell people too go here for the questions they throw at me but with a lack of input I suppose some of the sections are doomed. I seem too get what I want when I ask something but am suprised that an old post isn't 10 pages in after a week like it used too be. Maybe we all wised up and bought 2wheeldrive cars or something? I don't think so. I just figured out what too fix and how. Thats it I'm smarter. And I want a crush on Monica too!

· Registered
249 Posts
I've been lurking around here since march of 2000,mostly looking at samurai posts and IFS Chevy truck posts.Still have both and they both have been great projects for me,just wish gas was cheaper as I like driving the C2500HD with the 7.4 liter engine,but gas milage is dismal.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey There...

I was here, probably about 99' or so and stuck around for a few years but then I ducked out for several years because I ended up buying a car and hardly drove the truck anymore. I was gone so long I had to re-register.. And my old name was available :shocked:

Anyway, I still have the truck and I've taken a renewed interest in fixing it up :D It does need a lot of work though but the motor still runs great :)

I recognize some of the names here. Good to be back.

Haha, just noticed I am now a "Newbie" - naturally...

· Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cheap ahhhhhh i just payed 428 for deisel 85 bucks and my fuel gauge just moved of empty id been runnig on fumes for days
now days when i get deisel its on have to basis to make it through the next week and i ring every bit of fumes out that i can

· Registered
1,082 Posts
I haven't posted since May 2007. Not even sure why I stopped in today. :confused: Been using FullSizeChevy for quite some time. I do miss the "good" advice I got in here though. A lot of Mickey Mouse over on FSC, but I love it anyway.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.