Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Two ways. If it's under 50k, you can attach it as a .jpg file. Or, if it's on a web site, you need to have the exact URL of the image. Then, you need to put it in the post like this:

{image}theURLgoeshere{/image}

Except don't use the "cap" version of } & {.

TEX

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Got Mud?
G.U.M.B.O. Mud Racing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. Type the message you want us to read.
2. Click the Preview Post button.
3. The next screen lets you read what you typed. There is a Browse button. Click it.
4. This opens a window that allows you to search your hard drive for the image you want to post (.gif or .jpg files only). Select the image you want then click OK or Open (depending if you're using Mac or PC). This will close the window and you'll see the directory to your image file in the text field next to the Browse button.
5. Click the Continue button.
6. That's all.

-Dorian
88 YJ w/ stock floormats

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm just checking, cuz I haven't figured this out either...okay, so that didn't work,how do I compress it so that it fits the required size?

Steve
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gifJust Empty Every Pocket/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
How to compress it varies depending on what software you use for photo editing, and that type of stuff... Basically when you save it as .jpg a compression thingee should appear asking you the compression factor/amount you want...

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.