Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i took the CJ brakes off yesterday i I noticed that the brake MC was trash, so i am looking into the GM upgrade/power conversion. I called around to some auto parts places today and there are some huge price differences in the boosters and MC. For example a mid 80's S10 booster is $30 while a mid 80's caddy booster is $89. I would really like to go with the ceaper booster but i want to do this right, i want a booster with a lot of boost! What do i go for/ look for. Thanks- Tim

BTW- Tom85cj7 you said in a post a month ago that rear "plate" needs to be 3.5"x3.5". However in a post about 3 months ago you said it needs to be 4.5"x4.5". Which one is it? Thanks

Its really a shame that AMC thought floors should be optional/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh no money is the big hold up!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I asked becaus I dont want to spend $90 for the booster. I was looking at about $90 for the whole thing...

Its really a shame that AMC thought floors should be optional/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
O gotcha, in that case I'm clueless, I have this buy the best even if I dont need it sickness type jeep thing,,, I'm week. and broke. jim

(JEEP LAW) 4 modifications per application

G

·
O yeah thats right I do remember seeing that thing some where? Was that a TSM deal or some where elce? I thought about that but never realy looked into it. What do you know about it? is it like miles ahead of any vacume booster out there. the one I am looking at had the dual diafram. jim

(JEEP LAW) 4 modifications per application

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.