Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Official Curmudgeon
5,207 Posts
Pardon my stupidity. Why not go to the hardware store and buy a 90 degree plastic hose barb fitting
and stick one end in the valve cover and the other end in the hose. Then when your Jeep won't run
because the air cleaner is blocked by being oil saturated, you can go buy the PCV valve like I said AND
a new air cleaner.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.