Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much more horse power wil a supertrapp pipe give my 1990 XR200? will it be noticable?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It will give it about 20% of the hp you have now, so it would prob be like 5-6 hp, might be a little noticable.

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IT will give you about 3-4 with k&n plus jet kit bout 5-6 will be noticeable diff either way, make sure you do not get the e.a.r. this is the more restrictive one. it did barely anything for buddies xr350

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
XR80, in all reality, don't spend 200 bucks on the silencer. Get like new handle bars and handle grips, some decals and what not.

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
yep.. what Josh said

spend your $$ on other things.....

Not stickers though /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

You need a thneed
From Once-ler Industrys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
who gives a nut about decals? that shiz does not make you any faster. get the exhuast man, u can prob get used one off ebay for less than 100 beans.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and then spend the other $100 on makin your bike look good!!!! I don't know about your bike roostinya, but...uh...mine doesn't "look" the greatest.

WARNING

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just see why you would have all show and no go! it s like a neon with 20 inch rims what are you tthinkin???? who gives a shiz what it looks like, all they should see is your roost as you lap them!! everyone is entitled to their own opinion

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
exhaust on a 4 stroke is about the stupidest thing you can buy perf wise, esp silencers. a larger diameter tubing will give you a SQUEEK more, thats it boys.

You wear your silver chain but the cross won't stop the lies,you believe in nothing
Kenton Thomas,Portal

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
exactly, you can't squeeze much more hp out of an XR200.

WARNING

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Baahahah! They aren't THAT bad.

WARNING

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Re: Free... Horse Power?

OK OK
I thought about this question and...
save your $$ and just get a tattoo [smlie]

It will make YOU a better rider because then you'd have balls......

ok, well mabey not,
your mom might get mad.....

You need a thneed
From Once-ler Industrys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Ive got balls, i scanned them once, it was great, everybody was checkin it out on the screen, i had to delet it when mom saw though, she got a good laugh.

I WOULD have been RELATED to you, but that DAMNdog beat me up the STAIRS to your MOTHER

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

No way. Damn Josh don't post those pics on here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Bahaha, don't give me ideas dude, the pics are already deleted though...

I WOULD have been RELATED to you, but that DAMNdog beat me up the STAIRS to your MOTHER

·
Registered
3,584 Posts

my screen is too small anyhow

You need a thneed
From Once-ler Industrys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.