Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy either a Honda 450 Foreman or a Suzuki Quadrunner 500. If anyone has any
insight as to which is the best and any comments I would appreciate it. The ATV will get
a mix of work and play. All Pros and Cons will be considered.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Well, The first thing is, what type of work when it is used for work, and what type of play when used for play. Depending on the types above will defenitley determine what you should lean towards.

AirBorn!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my dad and i are havin the same problem and i have heard good things about both a honda is a very good all around 4-wheeler and a suzuki is to but the only thing about suzuki is that the engine is built farther back in the vehicle so it's easier to flip over on your back but the 500 your lookin at won't be nearly as bad because it's not built the same as the smaller one's like the 250 and the 300 also suzuki's get better gas mileage cuz you can change from 4wd to 2wd and honda's since there all time 4wd they gas mileage isn't to swift. and another thing to consider on a suzuki is if your electric start fails then your gonna be pullin the recoil starter on honda you just start it by pushing down on that little bar thing i forget what you call it so another thing to consider.

with knowledge,
Grant, 13

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.