Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I was just wondering if anyone has done this or if anyone knows if it will work. I have the stock seats and they are comfortable but I am looking for some seats that have a head rest and recline. Any other suggestions?? My interior color is Nutmeg and I know that I will have to probably recover any seats that I buy. I have seen almost all of the aftermarket seats.
Thanks!
Paul

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
My buddy has Prelude seats in his CJ . Problem is almost all of them at the Auto wreckers are cloth . There is just no way I would ever run cloth seats in a Jeep (well a TJ might be the exception) because of the interior water/leak scenario . And the fact that topless wheeling would ruin cloth seats . And for all the lady Jeep owners , I approve totally of topless wheeling /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Jeff /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
845 Posts
welcome to the board. fill out your profile. i don't know about handa seats, but i have fierro seats and i LOVE them. speakers i the headrests and they recline, who could ask for anything more! i'm sure LEVE will back me on this.

just my 2/100's.

shawn

The cup isn't half full or half empty, it's just twice the size it needs to be!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts