Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well like tom said it was a very bad choice i was checking to see just how much it takes to roll in Moab. it was in a level spot but you can see the hill that my front tire is on well lets just say it was a bit to high and the truck went over very slow. once it stoped I turned the truck off (yes it was still running) put some oil and power steering fluid in and it was ok. I drove the truck home from Moab back to Denver with a very bad windsheild and the rear window being the only other widows that made it out alive. I ended up getting a ticket for the windsheild just out side of moab. other then that it was just a very cold drive thru the mountains.
The insurance company was out yesterday and he said I only did about $13,000.00 damage/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Gator you name it I need it the truck has no straight pannel. I'm not sure if im going to keep it or get something else yet.
Thats all for now I wont be on the computer untill wednsday

Inferior
Front
Suspension

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
If your going to keep it, get with me through e-mail. That must have been some dickhead of a cop to kick you like that while you were down. I am here for you brother.
Lator.....

The Uglier The Tire, The Better The Truck Looks!!!!

G

·
Hey Lee, Glad to hear you made it back in one piece.... with only one citation to show for your effort. I had been checking my PM's for news of you... see how you faired.
I know all of us down there got that hollow feeling in our gut when you went over... just glad you were able to walk away from it. You certainly did handle it well... know I would have been a basket case.
Anyway, hope all works out with the insurance and hope they didn't tag you too hard on the broken windshield ticket.
Keep in touch and let us know what direction you are going with either the restore or new purchase.

It's hard to realize that the hardest lessons are also the best learned.... you can take us all to school now, been there, done that.
Take care and stay in touch.
ScottJ

Ummmm Beer!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The ticket was only $40.00 at first he was just going to give me a fix it ticket then he said it had a few
to many cracks. Actually the cop was pretty cool he could have made me tow it out.
Sorry it took so long to post Scott I had to use my mom's computer.
Gator I'm not sure what I'm doing yet but I'll let everyone know once I deside.

Lee

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took some just need to develope them. I think tom might have a few

Inferior
Front
Suspension

G

·
Whenever the ratties destroy something, I either see it back together or use duct tape :D ... My OH bought me an awesome mattress box,.., well, unbeknownst to me, scarlet made a hole in it! I think she was disappointed, but what can I do? I didn't see her quick enough to stop her :p ...

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

G

·
Whenever the ratties destroy something, I either see it back together or use duct tape :D ... My OH bought me an awesome mattress box,.., well, unbeknownst to me, scarlet made a hole in it! I think she was disappointed, but what can I do? I didn't see her quick enough to stop her :p ...

G

·

G

·

G

·

G

·

G

·

G

·

G

·

G

·

G

·

G

·

G

·

1 - 20 of 108 Posts