Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aspen, Colo. - 15 competitors started the 20-lap Snowmobile SnoCross final. Only one rider led a lap, that rider was Tucker Hibbert.

Hibbert started fast and finished the same way, securing his third-consecutive gold medal in SnoCross winning by 36 seconds over Robbie Malinoski.

"I have good people," a victorious Hibbert said. "I have a good team and when you have that you get good results."

The win was his eighth Winter X Games medal, but Hibbert says the ultimate reward is seeing hard work pay off.

"Every victory is special," Hibbert added. "I can't say one medal is more special than another. When you work hard, you get results and that is what is special."

The bronze medal went to Dan Ebert, who was honored to be standing with his idols.

"If someone had said you are going to go to Aspen and win a medal - I never would have fathomed it," an ecstatic Ebert said. "I looked up to these guys growing up, so to be on the podium with them is amazing."

SnoCross is today's most popular form of snowmobile racing for athletes and spectators alike, with its combination of high-flying aerial displays and technical racing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts