Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-Lift\'s New Show Vehicle

We finally got our show jeep back! After a few months of waiting, it ended up being worth the wait!!

Pics Attached /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/usflag.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Hi-Lift\'s New Show Vehicle

Sorry guys something is wrong with file I'm working on getting up

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
Pics Attached /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/usflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So, have you gotten the cranial-rectal extraction completed yet?
Enquiring eyes want to see.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts

Don't be stingy Tom. SHARE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
1,764 Posts

I don't have photos or I'm send them to you. Its a bright yellow Brute. Beautiful! They had it on order for months, and received it just in time for the Camp Jeep exhibit. We'll get you some pics. so they can be posted.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts

Is this the one you guys are referring to???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
1,445 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks KerryP! Were you at camp jeep?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish! If I had been I would have looked you up. I can't afford those jeep events, thats money i can put into mods for now.

That pics came from the Rubicon Owners Forum from some guys that went to camp jeep. Very nice rig by the way, I would love to have a Brute. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif

·
Registered
3,833 Posts

HL Guy... two words come to mind.... but this is a family oriented forum and I'm hot suppose to say those kinds of things here.. so I just say.. YOU SUCK!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I want one of those!

·
Registered
13,432 Posts

As you all know I'm a sucker for a yellow Jeep, so I think that High Lift needs to donate one of those to the JeepCreep! It would sure look nice sitting in my driveway!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Guys I wish that I could drive it but the Boss man hardly lets it out of his sight!! The Jeep used to be mine before the transformation took place. So you know if it was mine it had a hard life, even if it was just a few months.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts

HLGuy wrote: you know if it was mine it had a hard life.

Yeah, they still haven't got the spilled beer smell out of the carpet and the stains off the seats.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Easy now Tom. I did just steal and I took it to lunch, but I think my dad was in a meeting so he did not know I took it.
They fixed the stains in the seat. Remember it doesn't have a back so no worries there. I think Andy might have to back seat out of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bag.gif

·
Registered
237 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
HLGuy wrote: you know if it was mine it had a hard life.

Yeah, they still haven't got the spilled beer smell out of the carpet and the stains off the seats.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

·
Registered
484 Posts

shes a beauty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif

i'll just take this opportunity to offer my services for some testing this winter, we get plenty o snow and i'm surrounded by hills

just let me know when you will be droppin it off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headspin.gif

·
Registered
630 Posts

i think you are going to need asistence with that jeepnut seeing how i live 5 mins away

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

Sweet... look forward to seeing it in real life!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts