Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering if you had a turbocharger on your Nissan Truck. I seem to remember a post about you having a turbocharger might not have been. Anyway I was wondering if you do or did what type of engine was it on, year and make of vehicle and what brand or possible part or parts number. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Jr

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey guys, thanks for asking. I happen to be writing quite a lot in the A-C BBS (am administrator ... hahahaha no s**t)but always read here also. Well my HB has the Z24 engine which is turbocharged and intercooled. Now after more than 8 months it is finally running good. I0've been through 2 mechanics and finally after some US$ 4.000 I've got a dependabale 190 Hp Nissan turbo Hardbody. This is a custom setup using a Garrett T3 Hybrid unit a custom exhaust header, 4 additional injectors w/ HKS controller, a Holley Throttle body Injection (to replace my carburettor), a Subaru Turbo Watercooler and lots of custom wiring and routing that is a real pain in the a**. This is mainly 'cause this engine was carburatted and with a pint equipped distributor. Good is that it is a low compression engine and I had not to decompress it or use forged pistons, but running a conservative 10 psi boost.
Try my Web page under Turbo proyect , midpage where I have full coverage, it loads slow since there are lost of pics. Anything let me know... /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

JP/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif
http://www.geocities.com/jpvmlichttotobal/jpvm4x4.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.