'68 Jeepster Wagon
225, 3spd, & road salt A/C
Vintage Jeeps(ters) have Character,
new Jeeps just have payments.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hi Joel,
That is great that you'll be doing the 2002 as well. We need to get our event dates to you, so please wait until we have those. Next year is the Jeepster's 35th anniversary, so the AJC will be holding an event much like we did for the 30th anniversary. I can't believe it has been 5 years already!

Also, on the calendars, is it possible to make them on heavier paper? Mine, when it is hung up, the corners droop down a little. Not a big deal if it is too expensive.

Thanks, Mike Childs
American Jeepster Club Webmaster
Jeepster Commando BBS Moderator
http://www.off-road.com/jeepster

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I want to put it on heavier paper too. The first one was on even lighter paper, but I had the printer switch to the glossy stuff (which, as you know, still curls /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif). I'd like to see the entire thing on that cover stock that makes up the front and back covers.

I won't be actually printing the calendar until November, so it can ship in December. I will start taking submissions, dates, etc. in June (or anytime, for that matter /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif).

Any other suggestions for making the calendar better?

Joel F.
Marquette, Michigan
Project No-Bucks
'68 Jeepster Commando
'79 Scout Traveler

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Do you still have old submissions that hit the cutting room floor? And are you useing them?

Bobster
o O||||O o
71 Jeepster "Soft Top" Wagon (mangled)
71 "Partster" wagon (donor)
70 Jeepster Half Cab
01 Wrangler

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I thought an "In Loving Memory" page would be a respectfull end for the "Silver Bullet", but it sounds like Bill wants to re-re-resurect the ol girl (at least the tub anyway).

Bobster
o O||||O o
71 Jeepster "Soft Top" Wagon (mangled)
71 "Partster" wagon (donor)
70 Jeepster Half Cab
01 Wrangler

1 - 12 of 12 Posts