Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey it\'s my Jeep!!

Well this is for anyone who want to see my jeep....
It's an '89 Laredo,
It has a Smittybuilt chrome (yes I know chrome /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif , but I like it in moderation, and it was my first purchase, beside the jeep),
4.5 in. RE Ext. Duty Lift kit (awsome kit, disconnects, extended lines, shackles, and more)
33x12.50's BFG AT ko's on 15x10 AR 767
and soon to be installed Arkael front and rear telescoping track bars....

Hope you like...

Peter Lombardi
'89 YJ 4.5in. RE Ext. Duty
'57/49 Willys Wagon Delivery 4x4 350

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Hey it\'s my Jeep!!

last one of mine, I have one of my dads though....

Peter Lombardi

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Here's my dads, it's stock except for my old wheels (stock laredo rims) with BFG AT ko's on them...

Peter Lombardi

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Peter, do you have any pictures of how well tht RE springs flex? have you at least tested it offroad yet? My dads in the market for new suspension and I've been looking at the RE kit, it looks really complete

Jeff
'83 Toyota long bed
5" lift, YJ front springs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

yeah I was wondering the same thing. Does it ride well?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I havn't had the chance to do much, just some logs and large rocks, been working to much, but from what I can tell it flex's preatty well, I'm new to offroading, so I can't really compare it... It's nice, a little stiff right now, bouncy, but I'm planin on going out fairly soon and testin it out....

Sorry I couldn't be more helpfull....

Peter Lombardi

·
Registered
4,618 Posts

ok .. nice jeep for a wrangler.. but... let me see the willy's.. pant pant.. pleeease.. pant pant.. impress me.. I WANT WILLY'S...

survival is instinct, but living takes guts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

lol... I'll take a pic of my Willys tomarrow when I pay for it /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif .....

Peter Lombardi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Jeff, one of the guys in our club has the RE kit. He has a shop here in NY (Long Island) with his father. He has a CJ7 and his father has a YJ. They both have SOA with the RE kit. He's installed it on many of the rigs in our club. He says it's one of the most complete kits out there. The flex on the kit is great.
My personal opinion, if I had the money, I would pick
1) the custom kit from National Spring; or
2) the Old Man Emu; or
3) the Rubison Express.

But since I've already spent soo much money on my CJ I could only afford the 2.5 Skyjacker for now.

BTW, it rides much softer than my stock springs.

Just my $.02

Good luck.

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

The chrome bumper's forgivable if it makes you happy, but there's no excuse for the apalling lack of dents./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gifHappy Jeepin
Travis

Inquire about my witty original saying contest/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
153 Posts

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifLooking good brother! Now about those bumperettes!!LOL I just got mine off last night. It's kinda snug back there underneath the CJ skid plate.
Isn't it amazing how much better a Wrangler looks when it has the lift on?/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif I am pitiful when it comes to this computer stuff so I don't have pictures of mine yet. Keep the pictures coming with any new work.

Brit
85 CJ7

·
Registered
484 Posts

OK...
Here's my first JEEP

Apologies for the dent-less condition

BUT IT'S MY BABY!

Seriously though, glass ain't supposed to dent

and

SHATTERED is an ugly word

peace all,

jimbo

'74 CJ5,232 I6,T15,Dana 30&44

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.