Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend just e-mailed this to me. I was going to send this to you but I figured other people would like to see this too.
It's not funny/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif andI don't think we're crazy/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif
Can you imagine working at the following Company?
It has a little over 500 employees with the following statistics:
*29 have been accused of spousal abuse
*7 have been arrested for fraud
*19 have been accused of writing bad checks
*117 have bankrupted at least two businesses
*3 have been arrested for assault
*71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
*14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
*8 have been arrested for shoplifting
*21 are current defendants in lawsuits
*In 1998 alone, 84 were stopped for drunk driving

Can you guess which organization this is?

Give up?

It's the 535 members of your United States Congress. The same group
that perpetually cranks out hundreds upon hundreds of new laws designed to
keep the rest of us in line.
Kathy Whitman
Finance Service Representative
G/L Systems & Special Projects
(913) 433-1427
Mailstop: KSOPKD0108
Internet: [email protected]
Please view our PeopleSoft website:

85'CJ7 258 4" runnin33's

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif And that's only the congress. If you profiled the scum that rode the head scumbag's coatails into the oral office, it is even worse. Cocaine heads, crooks of all kinds, foreign agents, felons, you name it. About 44 people aren't here anymore because they had "an attack of conscience". Democracies usually fail because the people figure out how to vote themselves money, and it then becomes an "entitlement" contest and finally crumbles..... MAN! Can you believe some of the good writing on the "Profiles Help" thread? Some of those guys have it right on! And.....some(maybe a lot) are in big-time denial./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Better open your eyes guys....before it's too late./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

·
Official Curmudgeon
4,707 Posts
I didn't have any problems. By the time I got to "bankrupted at least two businesses", I knew what
group it was.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
What I can't believe is that most people won't vote so we can get rid of these clowns...
Wait a minute, that gives clowns a bad name...

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Or maybe "send in the clowns " should be the theme music for all of the political gatherings./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
ps- this offroad post is going to have to put a "goverment" section by itself/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

85'CJ7 258 4" runnin33's

G

·
and the media made a big deal on someone trying pot. blazin a joint once is little compared to beatin your wife. it is sad to see what money gets you now days. you can actually buy yourself a clean reputation if you need one. where is this country heading?????

dan

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.giflet it snow/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Blackjack, sadly a good portion of Americans don't really care about this country. They only care about what is in it for them and to get the government's attention nothing is out of bounds. Politicians are very opportunistic by nature. They will support these "action groups" in order to get their votes so they can get into office or re-elected thus putting them in the right circles so they can get on the gravy train and the whole process comes full circle. That, in essence, is the nature of the beltway class. It is thinly disguised gang warfare. For instance, the so called "greens" think they can dictate land policy because they believe they have the politicians in their pockets, because they have the votes the pols need to stay in office.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif (1) Vote. (2) Vote Republican. (3) Convince others to do likewise. If not, you can kiss ORVs goodby, SUVs goodby, and freedom as we know it goodby./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.