Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here\'s my other half and lil one, post yours!

Post your pics here of your significant other, kids, pets, whatever! So here is my other half, only pic I could find and I'm sure to be a dead man if and when she finds out.

And a pic of my camera shy little girl, all I have to do is say "pose for the camera" and she goes into SUPERMODEL mode...lol

She's only 2 1/2 but she can count to 15, every so often she can do 20 with a little help. Best of all she points to my XJ and says, "Daddy's Jeep" and to her everything else is a car. She loves helping me work on stuff too. I gotta find this pic I had of her with her bib overalls on, a hat on backwards and little black boots with a little grease smudge on her face holding a wrench. JEEPGIRL!

G

·
Re: Here\'s my other half and lil one, post yours!

Well let me see...... I dont have any kids but here is my kid....hahah..........peace
She is nothing but a big ham! Loves to get her pic made.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

I'll try to get one of Stace tomorrow. Or I'll cheat and scan a photo In!

Todd

G

·

My son, nearly 2 years old.

His mom, she was showing off.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

I will have to see if I can get the pic of Kristin and me off of my friend Ace tomarrow at work...I dont think I have a good pick of my two boys, Blue is a 15wk old Blk Lab, and Singer is a 6+yrold 20+lbs cat thats my best friend and buddy...I will, I might see if I can get a pick of most of me and my ink tomarrow too...andy

G

·

Aloha AJ Me & Sarah here.. only clear pic i could find hehe

G

·

Nice pics guys. You know I dont think we wheel enough we gotta go wheelinGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg SCRAm

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Usually when a pic doesn't work it's because it's too big or something, maybe resize it and try again?

Great pics everyone, those action shots of the dog by Scott are pretty cool. XJkid, you marrying that girl??

G

·

oh yea I loved scotts pics those were cool!! SCRAm

·
Registered
126 Posts

What the hell, Ill be a good sport
Just dont tell the wife I did this...

Here is me and the wife about 8 months ago...

Here is a pic of my daughter, she was 2. She is 3 now.

I know we all think our kids are the cutest, but I gotta say. My daughter really is the cutest
* runs from you all *

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.