Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am 16 years old....And, I am looking to get rid of my Ranger, and in the process, I have found a truck, and 1976 Dodge W200, I have no clue if it is 4 wheel drive, but, does some one have a picture of one they could post or email me?
THanks,
Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CJB pleases don't take this the wrong way but you don't sound like you know a lot about vehicles if you can you should try to find some one who is older and more experianced to go and look at this truck or any other that you are onterested in, it might be inconvient but could save you a lot of money and problems in the long run.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I agree have someone preferably someone mechanically inclined to look over that old dodge, if it is a 4x4 look that drive train over gooooood because those old trucks are notorious for having u-joints and driveshafts that are too small and weak. look for twisting and torqueing if its been use you will probably find it; also if it has an automatic tranny drive it for at least an hour to see if it is going to dump ATF out the rearseal, c-ya Ronny

I drive a CUMMINS, therefore I am

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks...and Steelerfan dont take this the wrong way, I have helped rebuild some of my buddies trucks in the past five years...one, a 1/2 ton Chevy, 350 punch out .30 over, Corporate 12bolt rear with 4:10 Gears, Dana 44 Front with the same gearing, I forget the lift size, I beleive 6 inches, 35 inch tires....and it runs excellent.....I know some, but, not as much as most of you, and I know more about Chevys and Fords, than Dodges...thats why I was asking....Any way, also steelerfan...seriously, do you live around Pittsburgh..I live 45 minutes away..
Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I don't live any where near Pittsburgh I live in Las Vegas Nevada but I have always been a Steeler fan.I didn't mean to put you down or up set you but I remember that money doesn't come easily to a sixteen year old and I just didn't want to see you get burned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.