Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I need to introduce myself. I have build vehicles (restromods) but am now doing a 74 scout II. I am on a budget (I know they never last). Anyway, I got a good deal on a 1/2 done project. I started fixing the body but relieved Need to get it moving before I spend too much time on the body. I have the original excels, but it cam with a (who I believe is a NP203 GM) transfer case. The front part of the transfer case has a 4 bolt plate that needs and adaptor to a u-joint. The front driveline is a u-joint to u-joint. My questions is what is that part? I have found something that looks like it should work but they are too small. I looked for parts on old chevy truck type sites but I cannot find a part that should hook up to it. Yes , some of you old guys may laugh because you have done this before, but this old guy needs your help to make this thing happen. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, still trying to figure how this site works. The diagram does show a u-joint that come out of the front of the transfer case. That is my current problem, what is the best way to convert a chevy transfer case that had a plat with four holes. I think I need to make a new post as the one I found was old. again thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts