Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!! What\'s wrong with my computer?

I can't look at the BBS on my computer! It's stuck on the 15th of June on page 0, if I go back to page 1 it's on the 19th of june, and works it's way back normally from there. I can't see any posts made after 11:44 am on 6/19. If I go to the wifeys laptop everything works normally. What the heck is going on here? I'm not having any problems on any other websites. Help, I'm going through BBS withdrawal!!!

--Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs at you.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Re: Help!! What\'s wrong with my computer?

Hi, also if you are using IE, go to tools, internet options, general, temporary internet files, settings, and make sure you've got the option "every visit to the page" in the "check for newer versions of stored pages" section ticked. It could be that the pages you see are cached by your browser.

Hooch

'83 CJ-7 258/TR/TF999/D300 in Land Rover Country

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Help!! What\'s wrong with my computer?

Yup, that was it. How on earth did I change that? Actually after I posted my original message I saw that my start up page (yahoo) wasn't updating either. Thanks for your help.

--Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs at you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.