Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the strangest thing happened today. i was spray painting my zook bright yellow and a guy pulled up and had to have it . so long story short, he had too much money and i sold it. now i need a new project, i have an 87 jx i could fix up , but i'm goin radical this time. looking for dana axles with low gears, or any radical ZOOK project that needs finishing. prefer bigger motor, bigger axles,etc etc etc. the more radical the better. feel free to gimme a call at work (800)656-7919 ask for cori. but parts to convert my donor would also work. i will buy,sell,swap for the right project or parts. lemme know guys, there are way too many jeepers talkin trash around here!

86 JX SAMMY WITH SPOA + ADDITIONAL 3" DROP BRACKETS AND MISSINLINKS FRONT REAR TOY SPRINGS WITH CUSTOM DROP LINK, LOCK -RITED, 33" SUPER SWAMPER TSL'S, FULL CAGE!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WHYYYYYYY? LOL:) Do you mind if I asked how much you sold it for? It looked like you have done a lot of work to it. I guess now you will have plenty to do at the Texas fab fest.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$3000 alot for an old zook. the guy gave me a deposit while he gets the rest so i'll still have it for a week or so.

86 JX SAMMY WITH SPOA + ADDITIONAL 3" DROP BRACKETS AND MISSINLINKS FRONT REAR TOY SPRINGS WITH CUSTOM DROP LINK, LOCK -RITED, 33" SUPER SWAMPER TSL'S, FULL CAGE!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
COME ON GUYS, SOMEBODY HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING? EVEN SUGGESTIONS FOR THE ULTIMATE JEEP KILLER AND I'LL LOCATE MY OWN PARTS.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Call Collins Brothers and speak to Mike. I bet he can get you a set of Wagoneer Dana 44's for around 250.00. He has connections and he got me some. They come with 3.07s but hell you can do the gears in both ends cheaper than you can do one end in a Samurai. You can put a spool in the rear or just weld it up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YEAH, I KNOW WHERE MIKE GETS EM FOR $200 SO THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM. BUT HOW MUCH ARE THE GEARS AND HOW HARD TO INSTALL FOR OFF-ROAD ONLY.

P.S. ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD PICS OF THE DANA 44 SWAP?????

·
Registered
695 Posts
psf4x4 just posted some of his. Ryan Partrage (sp?) has 44's on his. It takes some fab work. You have to move your front spring hanger out an inch. Out meaning wider.
You can get gears for under 125.00 per chunk. Spool for around 150.00 or less. Easy to weld up. I was going to have to pay for all the fab work and it was going to set me back around 3000.00.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pics? where? i cant find em?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Talk to ORANGEZUK on RC.com suzuki bbs,he has 44s on his rig and knows all the details!

Bluecrawler.......1988Sami,Spoa,1.5springs,33s,lockers,5.13gears,etc,etc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts