Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
strange thing happened, i was spray painting my zook yellow in the driveway, and a guy pulled up and had to have it! long story short, he had too much money and i sold it. i'm going extreme this time and ned a project o parts to build my donor into a jeep killer. bigger axles with low gears, (toyota or dana 44) or project with bigger motor (22r, a v-6, a v-8 etc) nothing is too wild for me. lemme know what u got. call me at work (800)656-7919 cori. i will buy,sell,or swap for these parts or project ZOOK! thanks. remember nothing too radical. i got a trailer.

86 JX SAMMY WITH SPOA + ADDITIONAL 3" DROP BRACKETS AND MISSINLINKS FRONT REAR TOY SPRINGS WITH CUSTOM DROP LINK, LOCK -RITED, 33" SUPER SWAMPER TSL'S, FULL CAGE!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry< the bbs said it did not post the 1st time?

86 JX SAMMY WITH SPOA + ADDITIONAL 3" DROP BRACKETS AND MISSINLINKS FRONT REAR TOY SPRINGS WITH CUSTOM DROP LINK, LOCK -RITED, 33" SUPER SWAMPER TSL'S, FULL CAGE!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.