Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 360 yesterday. Trying to figgure out what year of production it is.
On the valve cover are the numbers 207N25
On the block under the intake manifold (between the lifters)
is F198
On the intake manifold itself
is 3224168
AN 16
BZC

Thanks again for all the help.
I also have a 2bbl carb that came attached. It is a Holley with the numbers
6R3250B
LIST-4412-1
Anybody tell me what make/cfm carb I have and anything about it? Is it good, is it the stock carb, etc?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
without a doubt holley carb. found out though, its a 500cfm (2400 series I think -forgot already)
Still can't figgure out my block year though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
does the engine still have the tag on the valve cover? even better question is it still readable? That tag has the build date and the oversize/undersize codes. not sure if they are codes or straigh numbers. Couldn't tell you because I can't read any of the numbers on my tag.
-Mark

80 CJ-7 Laredo 304v8 TF999 3.73's BFG M/T's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Somebody has to know how to do this?

Yeah, I can read the tag. The one riveted onto the valve cover is 207N25. That makes no sense to me though as far as a build date is concerned. Besides that, the engine has been rebuilt and I don't even know if these are the original tags. The intake is marked with
AN 16
BZC
and on the block between the lifters, right above the cam, is F198. I didn't see any other numbers but that doesn't mean they aren't there, so if I'm missing something, help me out. Ireally need to figgure out what year my block is. Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.