Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,060 Posts
Go to a tranny shop and ask for the adapter between a 727 and the x-case. Tell them its for a G-Wagon or something. Perhaps you could get one from the junkyard? They aren't hard to find, just hard to get seperately...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.