Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help. I recently purchased a 2005 Jeep Liberty, used, still under factory warranty. I just made a trip from Indiana to Missouri, great gas mileage, but on the way back, right under the speedometer, orange-redish words lit up saying "TYPE 43". I pulled over and checked all the fluids in the jeep, and had a full gas tank, but it really worried me so my daughter called the number in the back of the manual it came with, they had no idea what it meant, so we called the nearest dealer, Rollo, MO, no one there knew anything, we then called the dealer we purchased it from, again, no one knew anything. I have been back a week and the words constantly lite up, but no one can tell me what it means, i am afraid to drive it too much for fear it could be something serious. Why cant anyone tell me what "TYPE 43" means. If the back window is up, words lite up saying "Type 35" according to the manual. I need help PLease. Thank you, Brinda

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.