Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting to say hello to the fellow jeepers this fine morning. Hello good day lets leave work and go play.............. Good an muddy here in OHio so it looks like i am leaving work early and making the wife mad.. Just to go play in the mud... And break something so i can fix it.. Have a good Day...

Low Riders are for boys who can't get it UP...

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif It's not NICE to make a Jeepchick unhappy/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif Next thing you know, she's someone else's Chick and you have the Jeep part/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Yeah, but I've heard it said:
"Jeeps will get you through times without women better than women will get you through times without Jeeps."
-( I guess it depends on the woman or the jeep!!!)

Keep on Jeepin'
Scott

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Yeah, but if you were "On the run" from the anti-SUV Klintungorenoites in a year or two when Scumbag II get's elected; and were hiding out in some brambles making some repairs to your now-illegal Jeep; wouldn't it be nice to have a sweaty "roll-in-the-leaves" interlude with your Jeepchick companion?/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif I hear that danger has a way of turning chicks on./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gifOtherwise why did gangster molls gladly go on the run with guys in 32 Fords, staying in auto courts, sending out for chicken and always in fear of: "The sub-gun's rat-a-tat-tat." (A line from "Bonnie & Clyde") Can't you just see it.....roving bands of "illegal" Jeeps.....hunted by the feds....fed on the sly by what is left of the once-free American people....pathetic demoralized masses who wished that they did not give up THEIR guns and SUVs.....twenty Jeeps pull into a tiny Southern Town, the leader swaggers into the best hotel/restaurant in town with this forceful request: "I want Beer, Grub, Ammo and fresh Quadra-trac fluid for my men!" The Jeepers eat everything in sight and leave out of town in a cloud of dust.

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts