Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning People lets have a hell of a good day .......

Low Riders are for boys who can't get it UP...

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Ok, NUKE.....I'm finishing up payables and TAXES.....taking every deduction known to man. Can I deduct my cat? After all, if I didn't have him and a mouse chewed up the cord on my infrared video camera, I couldn't do any work. I could list him as "Security Services"./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok yes you can but you need to keep on thing in mind if you deduct your cat you haft to do the same with your lawn mower.. Because as I if need be i can drive it to work or heck even use it as a business vechile. I wonder if the can deduct taxes from a chalupa dog It is a business expense... Well i better not Taco Bell may sue.... Well CJDAVE i haft to say consult your Moonguys on that matter but dont get mad if the sun does not come up ... and as always the grass is greener where the dog takes a dump.

Low Riders are for boys who can't get it UP...

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
If you can deduct your cat, what about the USP .45? I'd call that a "security device".

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205 twinstick/7"Lift/33"TSL's/IHC D44's 4.10's Lock'd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.