Off Roading Forums banner

Hello everybody!

548 Views 18 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  **DONOTDELETE**
G
Shawn emailed me to let me know the K30 left, and told me to check out the pic on this site. So I did. STUPID ME!!! I didnt realize there was a forum on this site too! Well, another member joins the gang! Guess I have a ways to go before getting up to the ranks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G
It is better to have many crack dealers to serve your ADDICTION..heheheh
Shawn and Steve are my main dealers. Every now and then i'll have to live dangerously and vist the east side over at Pirate4x4, watch out over there it's ruff....hehehe

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif 72K5 /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif Rock ON! Led Zeppelin
See less See more
G
Hey, k30guy is a stranger! So, by mid July you should be an "old hand" right? Hehe, welcome aboard!

Man, I can't keep anything straight. I would have bet a substantial amount that I had seen you post over here in the past.

Bad Dog

85 K30 CUCV, 350 TBI, TH400, NP205, D60/C14FF locked 4.56
Soon: 4" lift, 40" tires, massive cutting, shorter wb and rear overhang.
G
welcome 1 tonner

everything's bigger in TEXAS!
G
Glad you found the board Wes. There's some great people that hang out here and the board is full of some good info you ever need to search for something. It's also a great place to come to if COK5 is down... Right Steve?/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif I'm not too fond of the classified section but you may get some results if you have anything to buy or sell. Hope you get the truck soon!

Shawn
87 K5
few mods

See less See more
G
Welcome Westy...ready to terrorize another site?/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifI'll race ya to Carpal tunnel!

It looks like Steve is also suffering CK5 withdrawal symptoms...

See less See more
G
hey k30 i found the forums here too.there seems to be alot of us here./wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

later wes
See less See more
G
Rene, "ready to terrorize another site?"! ROTFLMFAO!!! Maybe we can turn these boys into REAL MEN in the chat room!!! LOL!

Shawn, yeah, I must be a slow learner! Seems like it took me forever to find this forum! I have frequented this site to check out Potent Rodent off and on. DAMMIT, that still is a BAD ASSED truck!!! Cant wait to come up and visit you sometime.

G
About [email protected] time ya got here LOL! /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI
See less See more
G
Hehe, this is actually the first site I ran across. I was on here for a few weeks and kept seeing people refer to "CK5" or "Colorado K5" but had no idea what they meant. Finally, I think someone posted a link, or maybe I did a search, anyway, I found CK5. Now, I visit each of them most every day. It's kind of like being addicted to both heroin AND crack...

Bad Dog

G
Very addicting, my online service provider failed to inform me that I have been exceding my hours and banged me for $74. last month!!!!
Welcome aboard K30guy, I think that you will have two sites to play with now.
ND/ME aka RGF

G
K30

Welcome on board!

This is my home away from home!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Top of my favourites list!
You'll find this is a great site too; not as busy as CK5 discussion board but Shawn does an awesome job here at the OR/Chevy section. He & Depdog have some excellent tech articles too!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Brian
89KBlazer
See less See more
G
Welcome bud,
As you can see, I registered on here sometime in 99' and I'm only a "Member." You'll pass me in no time :) Good luck on your race with tRusty..LOL :)
Oh, sweet looking truck you're getting btw. :)
Boss

The Boss now allows you to visit his site
http://www.boss.coloradok5.com
See less See more
G
Glad you made it/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif. It's good to have you here, you bring some good experience.........

http://fwp4x4.coloradok5.com
See less See more
G
THANKS GUYS!!! I just got off CK5 site, they are back on now. I was there for about 5 minutes and came over here. Guess this site is starting to interest me now! Seems like I have some catching up to do to even get way up in the ranks like I am on CK5! LOL!

G
Did you get the truck yet???

Shawn
87 K5
few mods

See less See more
G
Yep!!! Jay Dee got here today and dropped it off during my lunch break. It was raining like a mother today!!! I went back to work soaking wet! Got home after work and crawled all over under the truck inspecting it. Needless to say, it passed every inspection I gave it!!! I am very impressed of the condition it is in for as old as it is. That frame is about as good as a new frame off the line!!! No rust spots, or flakes anywhere!!! Man! That is one CLEAN truck! I had 3 guys come up to me at work and said they wanted to buy it already! I was like "whoa, I havent even seen it yet!". One of those guys came back later while I was still at work and was basically pleading with me to sell it to him!!!!!!!!!!!! After I got home from work, I did the inspections and decided "nope, not for sale". It's BUILD UP TIME!!!!!!!

G
Hello there! Just wondering if you're considering putting up a pic of your 72K5 on your posts, would love to see it. I have a 72K5 also along with a 2000 Dodge quadcab 4x4 and as soon as I can get this @*#% scanner to work I'll put my old beast on my posts. It's that bubblegum blue Chevy color with a white top.

G
Hey Wes, glad to hear your happy with it. Looking forward to your buildup. I'll live vicariously through you till I can get started back on my project K30.

Bad Dog

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.