Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I got tipped off from JeepGod about this site. I rode Uhwarrie with him last weekend and had a great time. Anyway, I know him, and I saw a post of by him to Ricki, and if you are the same person I drove the TJ right in front of you at Monteagle, it will be good to yak at you some. I hope you got some great footage out there. I know I got some good pics of Brenda's Hill and the rock garden.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

pbm
74 cj5,304,t18,2.46 ts d20,30f,44r,soa,MORE buggy front,35's,Rci's,5pt,full cage,air,etc.

Support Search and Rescue.......Get Lost! /wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Welcome to the BBS. Please fill out your profile though, it helps us in answering questions and just gives us a little info to go on. Most of us are like family here, the profile helps us to know the person on the other end more. Thanks.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! I found the forum a couple of months ago, and it has been great. This is the best forum and the most helpful group around.

94 YJ 4.0L Jeep Score - 53 Soon to be lifted!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome to the BBS. You can learn a TON here. I know I have!

Wavin' at ya from Flagstaff.

'86 CJ-7, 360, TFI, 727, OEM Dana 44 rear w/Truetrac, Dana 30 w/Powertrax No-Slip, 4" Superlift, 4:11s, Warn HS9500i

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, did you get some good pictures.. did your buddie(forgot his name) get his fender fixed?? When I got back I found out that my right cast alum motor bracket broke one of the lobes off. Hope to see you again on the trail. Are you gonna bring your TJ this time?
JR

JR
'94YJ,4cyl,33SX's,Locked F/R,NV4500,Soon to come:Wagoneer 44 Scout 44 & spools

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome, I think you will find this BBS very helpful.

Uh... Is that suppose to look like that?

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
First let me say welcome. Second........since you've been slumming (jeepgod/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif), now you can meet some nice people./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif J/K
Glad to have you aboard and Pat is a really good guy. I like an a$$hole that speaks his mind. You can catch him and Ricki on paltalk in the evenings on the chat fairly often. Check out http://www.shortwheelbase.com and go to the chat page. Follow the directions from there.

http://home1.gte.net/rythem/davescj7.htm
"Get your finger outta there"

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
hahahaha.. dont listen to a word that gimps says (aka: dirt dog)..
sorry i missed you earlier.. JR tipped me off to this post.. i still havent had time to check out your pics.. but i will.. i have your email saved..
hope to wheel with you again..
later..

http://www.jeepgod.net

84 CJ-7 401/T-18/D20/D44/D60w/4.10&Detriots/YJ frame & tub/35x16x15 Boggers
survival is instinct, but living takes guts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts