Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a headlight switch for an 84, 85 I know will work for sure, possibly 86 720 4x4 Nissan Pickup? This part is way to expensive from a dealer, or anyone know where I can locate one used, or new inexpensively? Thanks friends and foes!!

RJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did you try the wreckers?

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can get you one.. I have a friend who owns a salvage yard. He has over a 100 wreaked Nissans. Let me know what it is worth and I will found out for you. I will have to pull it...

Crash

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crash, I think it may be the relay, I replaced and so far so good, let me check it for a few days and Ill let you know. Does your friend
have any beds for an 85 86 king cab, mine has the lips and is rusting under that rather have a more rounded bed. Thanks, let me
know, of course as little as possible for the switch or bed, but whatever your friend thinks its worth. Thanks again RJ

RJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.