Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have rear springs, but which end of the spring pack goes toward the front of the jeep?

I have new rear springs to put on my YJ, but which part of the rear spring goes toward the front of the jeep? I don't know how to explain how they look but one end looks like it is wrapped around the bushing and the other end of the spring pack does not.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Have rear springs, but which end of the spring pack goes toward the front of the jeep?

Hey Jun11... I'm not at home, either! (mother-in-laws, thank god for computers.../wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif)Otherwise, I'd be watching figure skating /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

The wrapped end (most of the leaf-spring wraps around the bushings) should be inserted into the hanger close to the middle of the Jeep... The other end (leaf spring appears to be "open") attaches to your AWESOME shackles... /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Good luck!

Another Jeepgeek!
Jon YJ94

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Have rear springs, but which end of the spring pack goes toward the front of the jeep?

Thanks Jon. I hope to put them on tomorrow. Along with a long list of other things to do on the jeep.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.