Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year from KenWing in Moscow Maine. We finally got a small snow storm
only about 3" but I am sure more will follow. Cold here below 0. No Y2K problems
with my computer I hope everyone makes out as well.

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
All is under control in Hemlock, Michigan, and the surrounding area... Hope you all have a great, memorable year with lots of wheelin'! Take care!

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif No snow here in the mountains of CA. No Y2K glitches either, unless you count the 50K folks who DID NOT use air travel and clogged up SFO airport with 125 extra parked jets. If we don't get some snow, they will never be able to grow tomatoes for catsup next summer. Better start hoarding catsup./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
Perhaps the snow isn't Y2K compliant? I wonder where the reset mechanism is... /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

·
Registered
328 Posts
You all know that Y2K crap was just the Democrats trying to make us all more dependant on the government.

They didn't fool the Jeepers.

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....
Born and raised in Jeep-Town

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.