Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing you all a Happy New Year, and may all of your Jeep dreams come true in 2000. As one of your humble public servants I will be on duty at midnight, Central Standard time. Actually, I'll be a couple of blocks away from the courthouse, I have a phobia for those guys that drive rental trucks hauling loads of fertilizer....

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gifHAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

I'll be on the job, too,(EST) trying to keep the hospital's equipment running. I'm taking my XJ with me so I'll have my Jeep in case I need one more generator set.THAT'S FOR YOU, DAVE!! Y2k doesn't have the guts to show up here!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
As an added bonus, my MOONGUYS will be staying in the back seat if I need more help./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

God Bless you all,
Jim Young

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll bet working too at the airport, where all hell will break loose a little earlier (7pm eastern) zulu time /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif so we get to do y2k twice, and i'm taking the laptop and some dvd's just to spite it/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I'm sure all our stuff will be working, our late 60's fords are approaching twice my age and they're still going strong. another plus is the generator so I'll get to watch movies all night and into the new year
-Marky
PS drink several for me/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif
-Mark

80 CJ-7 Laredo 304v8 TF999 3.73's BFG M/T's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you as well. I too will be working (Washington Army National Guard) to protect all of you lucky ones that GET to party from all of those looking to destroy everything.....Yes, I protect JEEPS first!!! Have a safe holiday...Mark

66 CJ-5
225"Dauntless"V-6
33" Goodyear Wrangler MT's
2.5" Susp. & 1.5" shackle lifts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.